How it works
Contact us to set up a personal presentation whereby all your questions and concerns can be discussed.
- Upon joining Rivlink and signing the agreement, the medical aids need to be informed of the change of your banking, email and postal details to those of Rivlink’s. This process can take a couple of weeks and we therefore need to schedule a start date that is agreeable to all parties.
- Send us your claims via fax or email on a daily/weekly basis. Claim forms can be provided by us or you can use your own stationery or current computer software (as long as all the necessary information is provided).
- We will ensure that all prices are as accurate as possible and submit your claims to the medical aids in the required format.
- All remittances will be received by Rivlink and your accounts will be reconciled by us. Any outstanding claims will be resubmitted at no extra charge. Remember that, once we have paid you for your claims, it is in our best interests to get the medical aid payment and reconciliation done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- A detailed analysis of your claims will be done on a weekly basis reflecting the number of claims processed and the value of these claims. A comprehensive Day Book is available on the website in order for you to check the details of the claims according to the patients that were seen in the week.
- You will be informed of rejections received from the medical aids each week. These will be deducted from the weekly amount due to you. As and when rejections are corrected (by merely telephoning or emailing us with the corrected information), these will be resubmitted to the medical aid at no extra charge and, when the corrected payment is received from the medical aid, the full amount will be paid back to you.
- Once the analysis has been done, the money will be in your bank account by the end of the week.
- All of your reports will be available on our website on a weekly basis. These are accessible only to you using your own personal login code.